Salam Alaik...

Any thought, idea, opinion and story in this blog is related to the owner's point of views. Copying and editing the source of content is prohibited if it is intended to harm people(including me). Despite, if it does bring manfaat, you're freely to do so. As you wish!!Hopefully, we may cherish one another more often. Jazakaallah Khair.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Photoshop



Assalamulaikum wbt.


I just want to share some of pictures that I edited using Adobe Photoshop CS5. This software has helped me kills time whenever I dont have anything to do or when Im bored. Well everybody knows that this software has many features, filters that you can use to make your pictures look fantastic, bombastic and sometimes plastic, I tell you that ! 

Though it has many incredible features but without skill and practice it wont helped  you (me) either. Sometimes it turns DISASTER and it will end up causes your touch up FAILED ! And again I tell you that !



So here they are. Take a good look ! ;)

















This looks kinda emmm....I know what in your mind ! This is my first try I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment